About Zino's top 10

It all started with the Padres and their losing ways... They inspired me to write a list of reasons why they stunk. I was laughing out loud writing it, yes I know I laugh at my own jokes, and thought it might be fun to share the list with others.
I love the Scott & BR show on XX1090 am, my kids and I listen to it every morning on the way to school, and so I thought the two of them reading it on their show would really be fun. I sent the list to Scott and Marty (morning show producer), and was surprised to quickly get a positive response from Scott. There was one catch though, he wanted me to do it on the air...
I can have a fairly thick accent, particularly early in the morning, but Scott really wanted me to do it, and so I did. It was apparently well received, although I think they liked the name zino more then the top 10 list, and so they wanted me to do it again and so I did...
I sent the 2nd radio bit to a few friends and they all wanted me to keep sending it to them. I created this blog to share the lists with them and all the Scott & BR fans.
Please jump in and comment, on the lists or anything you care about, I enjoy the feedback...

zino

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Top 10 reasons Hillary Clinton refuses to quit

This week I tackled an issue of national importance on the Scott & BR show... Why does Hillary refuses to quit the race? I think with these top 10 reasons, we really got to the bottom of the issue...
Top 10 reasons Hillary refuses to quit the race

10) If she stops campaigning, she would have to return home to Bill...
9) Her favorite fantasy is having sex in the oval office with an intern
8) Bill taught her that a Clinton never admits to defeat…Or to anything else for that matter
7) She has a blue dress that she thinks Vice President Obama will really like….
6) She needs to have the secret service presidential detail to keep track of Bill’s whereabouts
5) John McCain is still paying her to stay in the race
4) Monica promised her a cigar if she made it to the white house
3) She wants to retrieve some of the whitewater documents she left behind in the white house basement
2) Bill told her the presidential gig is a great way to meet chicks

And the number one reason Hillary refuses to quit is…

1) As long as she keeps running, the snipers won’t get her


Bonus: One of my favorite reasons was cancelled for being a bit to risque for the show, but I can share it with you here... The other one I just didn't have room for.
- She never got a chance to blow anyone in the oval office
- Why should Ralph Nader be the only one to prevent a democratic candidate from becoming president

Big thanks to Shultzy, MF, VE, and JG... They all have made great contributions to the list either by editing, contributing, or just being a sounding board. Take a listen to how it all came out on the show.

No comments: